EXCHANGE RATE BASIS
We guide companies to exit to the Stock Exchange, buying and selling operations or business mergers, strategic and business management, financial structuring and private capital research.
Kruger supports the top management in the achievement of major changes, with a high focus on results.
- Positioning / strategic plans.
- Growth and transformation strategy.
- Integral design and launching of new models.
- Transformation programs management.
- Innovation management.
- Regulatory impact and tender management.
- Strategic partnerships and new relationship models.
- Merging / Acquisition / Integration.
- Exchange markets.
- Market intelligence.
- Customer intelligence.
- Customer experience design.
- Social network development.
- Pricing strategy.
- Offer design.
- Product/Service lifecycle management.
- Operations design, improvement and audit / Lean-Six Quality.
- OPEX/CAPEX optimization, operations and service.
- Risk management.
- Assessment, optimization and management of company’s value.
- Supply chain optimization.
- Strategy and shopping area design.
- Revenue and fraud assurance.
- Design of shared services centers.
5. CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
- Multi-channel strategy.
- Creation, revitalization and business networks support.
- Sales promotion.
- Sales force training and retention.
- Incentives and commissions models.
- Campaign management.
- Channel usability.
6. CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
- Management strategy and customer service (sales, retention, loyalty).
- New support models.
- Optimization and continuous improvement of service.
- Analysis and outsourcing management of the service model.
- Certification programs.
- Customer feedback management.
PRIVACY POLICIES TERMS OF SERVICE
© 2017 KRUGER ALL RIGHT RESERVERD